COGNOS 10 BI
Introduction to Data Warehousing Concepts
Introduction to OLAP Concepts & Difference between OLTP & OLAP Concept of Schemas
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Galaxy Schema
Different Roles of Cognos Cognos 10 Introduction
Cognos 10 Architecture
- What is the Architecture?
- Types of Tiers (Layers)
- What is Web Tier?
- What is Application Tier?
- What is Data Tier?
Different Products in Cognos
Framework Manager (Metadata Modeling)
- Introduction to Framework Manager
- Framework Manager Work flow Process diagram
- What is the project and how to create the project?
- What is the Model and how to create the model?
- How to create the Business Model and Diagram?
- What is the package and how to create the package?
- What is Query Subject and types of Query Subjects?
- How to Merge Two Related Query Subjects in project?
- How to Publish the Package to Cognos Server?
How to Access Multiple Databases at a time in Project?
- How to create new database in business layer
How Many Types of SQL Supported By Cognos§ Cognos SQL
- Native SQL
- Pass through SQL
- What is Governor and types of Governors Properties
Overview of Cognos 10 Components
- Cognos Connection Interface
- Navigating in Cognos Connection
- Running and Saving Reports and Report Views
What is Web base and types of Web based Components
- Congos Connection
- Report Studio
- Query Studio
- Analysis Studio
- Event Studio
What is the Report and types of Reports?
- List Report
- Cross Tab Report
- Chart Report
- Maps Report
- Repeater Report
How to Generate the Reports
- How to Generate List Report
- How to Generate Cross tab Report
- How to Generate Chart Report
- How to Generate Maps Report
- How to Generate Repeater Report
- What is Group and Advaof Group
- Convert List Report to Cross tab Report
- Convert List Report to Repeater Report
How to Save the Reports in Two ways
- What is Public Folder
- What is Private Folder
- What is Section and Advantage of Section
- What is Header and Footer
- What is Calculation and date format
- How to Merging the Data cells
- What is Dash Boards and advantages of Dash Boards
- What is the filter and types of filters
- Report Layout Guidelines
- Font, Styles and Borders
- Insert Objects
- Applying Table Styles
- Swap Columns and Rows
- What is prompt and types of prompts
- What is Cascading Prompt type of cascading prompt
Single Select & Auto submit Cascading prompt
Multi Select & Re prompt Cascading Prompt
- How to Scheduling the report
- How to Give Master detail Relationship
Drill through Reports
- What is drill through and types of drill through
Drill Parent & Creation of Drill Parent
Drill Child & Creation of Drill Child
What is Conditional Formatting
- Introduction to Query Studio
- Create Reports (List, Grouped List, Cross tab report, charts)
- Changing the Appearance of Reports (format)
- Sorting & Grouping
- Appling Template
- Introduction to Analysis Studio
- Creating a Basic Analysis
- Working with data in cross tab
- Exploring Data
- Calculating Data
Final Technical Discussion
Thanking and Mutual Discussion
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self